Come in to Your Commited Optometrists in Enfield, CT
Our eye doctors and eye care staff members are wholy committed to providing each of our patients with comprehensive and personalized life-long eye care. Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. It’s important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts.
Total Eye Care Services By the Leading Eye Doctors in Enfield CT
- Google Maps and directions for your next appointment
- Request an appointment online
- Provide feedback about your visit
- Email a Doctor or Staff Member
- Educate yourself through our Eye Library
- Learn about our total glaucoma care & treatment in Enfield CT
- Browse our selection of designer frmaes and luxury brands
We Pledge to Offer the Best Technologies in Optometric Profession.
The Enfield, CT eye doctors' office of Emily Eye Care, LLC has been serving Connecticut's Enfield eyes and vision for more than 25 years. Board Certified Optometric Physicians are available Tuesday through Saturday to provide the most convenient hours to meet your eyecare and vision needs. Schedule an appointment with one of our optometrists today.